05 November 2006

The Crossing...

I've spent many months building...

Building my support pylons;
And then carefully setting the deck in place.

It appeared safe.
And would have passed any man-made builiding specs.
But it never passed the test of my own heart.

So now
I've a long bridge to cross;
but alas, I can see the other side.

And therein lies healing, redemption, purity,
and many more attributes that are of God.

A land free from condemnation.

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." I John 3:18-20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A land free from condemnation."
I thank God for his healing and redemption.

Romans 8:1
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. For the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you through Christ Jesus from the power of sin.
8:16 For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God's children.

miller said...

beautiful bro.

you are an artist and a poet.

journey on!