10 May 2006

I'd rather be standing here...

Most of you know that I'm just burried at work (and in life) right now. And I'm not complaining, I just wanted to check in quick and sorta explain my lack of e-conversation lately. I'm working on this big litigation project at work involving spent mushroom substrate, which is basically the unusable waste soil that is left over after mushrooms are harvested from the ground. So essentially, I'm standing knee-deep in this stuff! Let's just say I'd rather be standing beside this guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Troy, I have missed your musings lately. I recognize the paintings from a pervious post of yours. Actually, I am looking forward to your own art work to be posted again soon :-)

miller said...

i've missed you too bud.

its good to hear from you even if your feet are dirty.

peace