21 September 2006

The Story Tree


My good friend Miller, the gifted visionary behind Toward Simplicity, is always coming up with innovative ways to shape and form us as children of the Living God. And, given the medium of the internet, especially in ways related to shaping us as an e-community. I'm a strong believer in this e-community vision, and I'm always looking for ways to boost participation therein.

His latest idea is full of potential and my prayer is that it'll take off and turn us into a stronger community, and, more importantly, bring healing to individuals and the body of Christ. It flows from the idea that sharing the stories of our suffering (and perhaps healing), will bring healing. So jump on over to Toward Simplicity and read more about this vision.

And then share your story.

I hope to share mine at some point.

No comments: